A. School History:
On the 15th of September, 2003 the school was born at about 8.00 am, as an industry which inculcates education in students.
The school has since then grown from the secondary school to establishing the Nursery and Primary sections in the year 2009. The school has also grown rapidly with the introduction of a computer (ICT) and skills acquisition center. The school also presently runs a second campus at Umuagbai village in the Osisioma LGA.
B. Visions of Archdeacon Joseph Schools:
1. Providing complimentary educational services to that provided by the government.
2. Running a curriculum based institution where teaching & learning is done adequately.
3. Operating a leadership base institution to inculcate reading habit in children.
4. Providing a safe landing training center by establishing the ICT, certificate computer training center for entrepreneurship visioned products of the secondary school.
5. To liable with other private educational institutions to protect the rights and privileges of the Nigerain Child.
C. The Proprietor:
Dr Okey Ufomba (JP) was born on 9th march 1965. He is an indigene of Mbutu Oma Autonomous Community, osisioma Ngwa L.G.A, Abia State. He is married to Lolo Oby Ufomba, a senior Staff of the Abia State Secondary Education Management Board. The marriage is blessed with five Children. He possesses a B.SC degree in Accounting, PGDE in Education as well as Masters in Education (M.ED) and Doctorate degree (P.HD) in education.
Dr Okey Ufomba was formally the Head of the accounts department, of a Federal parastated the Rubber Research Institute of Nigeria, lyauomo Benin City. He retired in the year 2002. From 2005 to 2007, he was the secretary of the People’s Democratic Party at the local government level. In 2008 he became the personal secretary to the Executive Chairman in the Osisioma Ngwa LGA Council. In 2009, he became the Senior special Adviser to the Executive Chariman as well as this chairman Education Committee. In 2010, he contested for a seat in the Abia slate House of Assembly under Osisioma Ngwa South State Constituency. Presently he occupies the position of Vice President, National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (NAPPS) an umbrella body of all private schools in all private schools in Nigeria.
He is also the managing Director of Integrated Piggery Farms as well as BLIZ ventures enterprises.
Care and fun for your babies
Basic education for the toddlers
Complete primary education
Advance education for the teenagers.
Archdeacon Joseph College is fully equipped with standard and latest facilities to give your children a complete training experience.